OBJECT: Informative report on the protection of personal data – D.Igs: 196/2003 and EU Regulation, n. 2016/679 – October 2020 Revision
Particularly, it provides informations on the management of the personal data acquired through the navigation (navigation log and cookies) and further services connected to it, which require client interaction, like the compilation of a contact form or mail addresses found on the site.
In this respect, in compliance with the protection of personal data norms (D.Igs. 196/2003 and UE Regulation, n. 2016/679, called GDPR), Loverlock s.r.l. invites you to read the following informative report, which was thought and written in a simple and concise language to better help you understanding how we manage your personal data.
IDENTITY AND CONTACTS OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
The Data Controller is: Loverlock s.r.l., with registered office in Via degli Artigianelli n. 10 - 20159 Milano (Italia), VAT 03301080275, mail address: email@example.com
SOURCE, PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING
The informatic systems and software procedures involved in the functioning of this website acquire, in their normal course of exercise, some data that are implied in the use of internet communication protocols. The informations in question is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but could by their nature - by means of processing operations and in combination with other data in the possession of third parties - be used to identify the users. In this category of data are included IP addresses, domain names of the users' computers that connect to the website, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) adresses of the requested resources , request time, methodology of request of sumbission to the server, file size of the received answer, code number indicating the answering state of the server (correct, error, etc.) and other parameters regarding the operative systems and the informatic environment of the user.
Data are used to obtain anonymous statistical informations on the use of the website and to control the correct functioning of it. Data may also be used for the purposes of ascertaining responsability in the event of hypothetical IT crimes that may jeopardize the website. Processing takes place for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by the controller to guarantee the correct functioning of the website.
Cookies are bits of text (letters and/or numbers) that allow the web server to remember stateful informations about the client (the browser) that may be used during the same session on the website (session cookies) or later, even days later (persistent cookies). Cookies are remembered according to the users’ preferences, from the single browser on the specific device in use (computer, tablet, smartphone).
This site uses different types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies: help make a website accessible by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. Without this type of cookies the website cannot function properly (art. 6, 1 co., lett. F) GDPR).
- Preference cookies: allow the website to store and remember the informations that influence the way the website behaves and presents itself, like the preferred language or the region of the user’s location.
- Statistical analysis cookies: the understanding of how the users interact with the website by collecting and transmitting informations in anonymous form (art. 6, 1 co., lett. a) GDPR).
- Marketing cookies: are used to monitor visitors within the website. The purpose is to visualize relevant and compelling advertisments for the single user and therefore those with the strongest added value for the third-party editors and insertionists (art. 6, co., lett. a) GDPR).
This website uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third-party services that appear on our website.
You may may change or revoke your consent at any time from the “Cookie Declaration” on our website regarding cookies that require consent.
Contact form or e-mail address
During navigation, in some site areas, may be placed a contact form to subscribe to a newsletter or to receive assistance from Loverlock s.r.l.. Processing of collected data is necessary to follow up on the user requests. Furthermore, the optional, explicit and voluntary dispatching of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this website entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary in order to reply to the requests, and also any other personal data contained in the message.
Data may be used for the creation of a storage for the purposes of marketing messaging about future Loverlock s.r.l. proposals or initiatives given a legitimate interest (art. 6, 1 co., lett. f) GDPR).
Registration on the website
To place an order on our online shop you can voluntarily create a Client Account for our online shop, and this allows us to store your data for future purchases. It is necessary to submit your personal data, which are vital to complete your order. You will be asked to provide the following personal data: name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, and date of birth. The necessary information for the performance of the contract are marked as compulsory. The disclosure of your personal data is voluntary, nonetheless, if you decide not to disclosure the compulsory personal data, you will not be able to purchase through our website.
The legal basis for the processing of said personal data is the contract made with you to purchase through our online shop. When you create your Client Account, personal data supplied by you are stored irrevocably. All this data, including you Client Account, may be cancelled by you in the client area at any time.
The provided informations may be used also to offer you other interesting products in our portfolio or to send technical informations e-mails. The legal basis for the processing of said data is represented by our own legit interests (Art. 6 (1) lett. f GDPR): marketing and the guarantee of the correct funcionality of our online shop.
LEGAL OBLIGATIONS REGARDING THE SUPPLY OF PERSONAL DATA
Navigation and other cookies data are essential to the correct functioning of the website, profiling cookies and the supply of personal information in the contact form are optional and there is no legal obligation.
SCOPE OF DATA CIRCULATION
Where appropriate and in compliance to the laws and requirements in force, we can transmit your personal data, in different ways and with different purposes, to the following categories of parties:
- External services providers that act on our behalf (including external consultants, business partners and professionals, informatic consultants and the technical support staff which performs evaluations and development activities on our informatic systems);
- External services providers relating to informatic services and document storage in outsorcing, where there is a suitable data processing agreement (or similar security measures);
METHOD OF DATA PROCESSING
Data will be processed in order to mantain confidientiality, integrity and availability and it will be taken all the proper and reasonable measures to protect personal data stored by us from misuse, loss or non authorized access. For that purpose, a series of appropriate technical and organizational measures have been implemented. Measures to address any suspected breach of data are included.
DECISIONAL PROCESS BASED ON COMPUTERIZED PROCESSING
The data processing that Loverlock s.r.l. conducts on personal data does not envisage any computerized decisional process that may produce legal effects concerning you or that may affect your natural person in a similar way.
DATA STORAGE PERIOD
Navigation data will be stored for short periods of time, with the exception of possible extensions related to a authorities investigation activities. Cookies will be stored based on what mentioned >in the “Declaration of cookies”.
Collected data from the contact form will be stored for the required time to execute requests. Whenever you receive an e-mail from Loverlock s.r.l – if you do not wish messages and invites from us - you always have the possibility to ask for the cancellation of contact data.
Collected personal data for the registration on the website will be stored for the required time to provide you with the requested services. When Loverlock s.r.l. will not need to use your personal data anymore to comply to contractual or legal obligations, we will remove them from our systems and registries and adopt suitable measures to make them anonymous, so that you will no longer be identified through them, unless it is necessary to keep your data - your personal data included - to guarantee the compliance to legal and regulamentary obligations to which Loverlock s.r.l. is subject, e.g. compulsory storage periods that may result from the fiscal norme in force, and that usually may envisage storage periods up to 10 years, or if we should need to keep proof within the legal allowed limits.
DATA TRANSFER ABROAD
Management and storage of personal data will take place on servers located within the European Union and owned by Loverlock s.r.l. and/or third-party companies that have been tasked and duly appointed as processing managers.
It is understood that Loverlock s.r.l. - should it be necessary - will have power to move the management and/or the storage of personal data in Italy and/or European Union and/or Extra-EU countries. In that case, Loverlock s.r.l. can guarantee from now that the transfer of extra-EU data, will take place in compliance to the applicable legal dispositions entering - if necessary - into contracts that guarantee an adeguate protection level and/or adopting standard contractual clauses set out by the European Commission.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
In respect to the processing of your personal data - in accordance to the GDPR 679/2016 following articles - you have the right, where applicable, to ask Loverlock s.r.l.:
- Art. 6 - Withdrawal of consent: you can ask for the withdrawal of your consent at any time;
- Art. 16 – correction: you can ask for correction or integration of the data supplied by you, if incorrect;
- Art. 17 – cancellation: pyou can ask for the cancellation of your data if they are no longer necessary to our purposes, in case you want to revoke your consent or a possible objection to the processing, in case of an illecit processing - where should exist a legal obligation to the cancellation of the data - or should the data regard a minor under 16;
- Art. 18 – limitation of the processing: you can ask for your data to be processed only for the purpose of storage - excluding other kinds of processing - for the required period of time for the correction of your data, in case of illecit processing for which you object to the cancellation, whenever you should have to exercise your rights in court and should need the data stored by us, and lastly, in case of objection to the processing and if there is in place an assessment on the prevalence of our legit reasons against yours;
- Art. 20 – portability: you can ask to receive your data, or to transmit them to another data controller, in a structured, commonly used format, readable by a computerized device.
- Art. 21 – objection to the processing: you can object to the processing of your data at any time, unless our legit reasons to proceed with the processing should prevail over yours, e.g. for the exercise of our defence in court;
- Art 22 – objection to the computerized decisional process: you can object to the computerized decisional process, whenever the data controller uses this kind of processing.
Furthermore, we inform you that you have the right to lodge a complaint towards the Control Authority, namely in Italy Garante per la Protezione dei Dati Personali (http://www.garanteprivacy.it).
You can ask at any time to exercise the rights above to Loverlock s.r.l. adressing the mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.