SUBJECT: Information on the protection of personal data (Legislative Decree 196/2003 and EU Regulation, n. 2016/679 – Revision December 2021
1. IDENTITY AND CONTACTS OF THE HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
The Data Controller is: Loverlock s.r.l., with headquarters in Via degli Artigianelli n. 10 - 20154 Milan (Italy), VAT number 03301080275, Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. SOURCE, PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF THE TREATMENT
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could - through processing and association with data held by third parties - allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's IT environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning. The data could also be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the site. The processing takes place for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller to guarantee the correct functioning of the site (art.6, 1 co., lett. f) GDPR.
Cookies are short fragments of text (letters and/or numbers) that allow the web server to memorize information on the client (the browser) to be reused during the same visit to the site (session cookies) or later, even after days (persistent cookies). Cookies are stored, based on user preferences, by the single browser on the specific device used (computer, tablet, smartphone). This site uses different types of cookies:
• strictly necessary cookies : They help make a website usable by enabling basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the site. The website cannot function properly without these cookies (art. 6, 1 co., letter f) GDPR).
• cookie for preferences: allow a website to remember information that influences the way the site behaves or looks, such as the preferred language or the region in which the user is located (art. 6, 1 co., lett. a ) GDPR).
• statistical cookies: they help website managers understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and transmitting information anonymously (art. 6, 1 co., letter a) GDPR).
• marketing cookies: are used to monitor visitors on websites. The intent is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and therefore those of greater value for publishers and third-party advertisers (art. 6, 1 co., lett. a) GDPR). This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages. At any time you can change or withdraw your consent from the “Cookie Statement” on our site for cookies that require consent.
Contact form or email
While browsing, in some parts of the Site, a contact form can be inserted to subscribe to a newsletter or to receive assistance from Loverlock s.r.l.. The processing of the data collected is necessary to follow up on the requests of the interested party (art. 6, 1 co., letter b) GDPR). Furthermore, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
Placement of order and/or registration on the site
To place an order in our online shop, you need to enter your personal data, which is essential for completing your order. You will be asked to provide the following personal data: name, address, email address, telephone number and date of birth. The information necessary for the execution of the contract is marked as mandatory. The communication of your personal data is optional, however if you decide not to communicate the mandatory personal data, you will not be able to make purchases through our online shop. You may also possibly create a Customer Account for our online shop, and this will allow us to keep your data for future purchases. The legal basis for the processing of such personal data is the contract concluded with you for purchases made through the online shop (art. 6, 1 co., letter b) GDPR). When a Customer Account is created, the personal data that will be provided by you are stored in a way that you can revoke. All this data, including your customer account, can be deleted by you within the customer area at any time. The information provided may also be used to offer you other interesting products in our portfolio or promotions. The legal basis for the processing of such data is represented by the consent (Art. 6 (1) letter a GDPR).
3. LEGAL OBLIGATIONS RELATING TO THE PROVISION OF PERSONAL DATA
The navigation data and some cookies are necessary for the functioning of the Site, the profiling cookies and the provision of personal data in the contact forms are optional and therefore there is no legal constraint.
4. SCOPE OF DATA CIRCULATION
Where appropriate and in accordance with applicable laws and requirements, we may disclose your personal data, in various ways and for various reasons, to the following categories of subjects:
• External service providers, acting on our behalf (including external consultants, business associates and professionals, IT consultants and technical support workers who perform testing and development activities on our IT systems);
• Outsourced external IT and document storage providers where appropriate data processing agreements (or similar protections) are in place;
5. DATA PROCESSING METHODS
The data will be treated in such a way as to ensure confidentiality, integrity and availability and all appropriate and reasonable measures will be taken to protect the personal information we hold from misuse, loss or unauthorized access. To this end, a series of appropriate technical and organizational measures have been implemented. This includes measures to deal with any suspected data breach.
6. DECISION-MAKING PROCESS BASED ON AUTOMATED PROCESSING
In the treatment that Loverlock s.r.l. will carry out on personal data there is no automated decision-making process that could produce legal effects concerning you or that significantly affect your person in a similar way.
7. DATA RETENTION PERIOD
The navigation data will be kept for short periods of time, with the exception of any extensions connected to investigation activities. Cookies will be stored on the basis of what is indicated in the "Cookie declaration". The data collected from the contact forms will instead be kept for as long as necessary to process the requests. Whenever you receive an email from Loverlock s.r.l., you will still have the option - in the event that you no longer wish to receive communications and invitations from us - to request the deletion of your contact details. The personal data collected for registration on the site will be kept for the time necessary to provide you with the services requested. When Loverlock s.r.l. you will no longer need to use your personal data to comply with contractual or legal obligations, we will remove them from our systems and records and/or we will take appropriate measures to make them anonymous so that you can no longer be identified through them, except in the case in which it is necessary to keep your information, including your personal data, to ensure compliance with legal or regulatory obligations to which Loverlock s.r.l. is subject, e.g. mandatory retention periods which may arise from current tax legislation, and which can usually include retention periods of up to 10 years, or where it is necessary for us to keep evidence within the statutory limitation limits
8. DATA TRANSFER ABROAD
The management and storage of personal data will take place on servers located within the European Union owned by Loverlock s.r.l. and/or third-party companies appointed and duly appointed as data processors. In any case, it is understood that Loverlock s.r.l. , where necessary, will have the right to move the management and/or storage of personal data to Italy and/or the European Union and/or non-EU countries. In this case, Loverlock s.r.l. ensures from now on that the transfer of data outside the EU will take place in compliance with the applicable legal provisions by stipulating, if necessary, agreements that guarantee an adequate level of protection and/or by adopting the standard contractual clauses envisaged by the European Commission
9. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
In relation to the processing of your personal data, pursuant to the following articles of the GDPR 679/2016 you have the right, where applicable, to ask Loverlock s.r.l.:
• Art.6 – withdrawal of consent: you can request to withdraw the consent given at any time;
• Art.15 – access: you can ask for confirmation as to whether or not data concerning you is being processed, as well as further clarifications regarding the information referred to in this disclosure;
• Art.16 – rectification: you can ask to rectify or integrate the data you have provided us, if inaccurate;
• Art.17 – cancellation: you can request that your data be deleted, if they are no longer necessary for our purposes, in the event of withdrawal of consent or your opposition to the processing, in the event of unlawful processing, or there is a legal obligation to cancel or they refer to persons under the age of sixteen.
• Art.18 – limitation of treatment: you can request that your data be processed only for conservation purposes, with the exclusion of other treatments, for the period necessary for the rectification of your data, in the event of unlawful treatment for which you oppose the cancellation, if you you need to exercise your rights in court and the data we store may be useful to you and, finally, in the event of opposition to the processing and a check on the prevalence of our legitimate reasons with respect to yours is underway.
• Art.20 – portability: you can ask to receive your data, or to have them transmitted to another holder indicated by you, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device.
• Art.21 – opposition to the processing: you can object to the processing of your data at any time, unless there are legitimate reasons for us to proceed with the processing that prevail over yours, for example for the exercise or our defense in court.
• Art.22 – opposition to the automated decision-making process: you can oppose the automated decision-making process, if the Data Controller carries out this type of treatment. Furthermore, we inform you that you have the right to lodge a complaint against the Supervisory Authority, which in Italy is the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data (http://www.garanteprivacy.it ). At any time, you can ask Loverlock s.r.l. to exercise the previous rights. by contacting the email address email@example.com.
Last update: April 2022